Saturday, May 22, 2010

Market 2010

Wow. Thats all I gotta say is wow.  This has been a fabulous time here! Meeting so many great people, fabric designers and making good connections.  Here are pictures of the time here so far.  Enjoy.
Our Booth
My quilts are in the corner hanging behind the trellis, and on the end.


My patterns displayed with the cards



 more or my patterns displayed. I debuted four new patterns at this market.
This is Kelly a fellow blogger who was hysterical and fun!
This is the Northern Wood Quilt I did for Quilting Treasures. It is displayed at their front entrance. I got to meet the designer of the fabric James Meger.  Really cool opportunity!
So Market has been great! I will post more stuff soon! I am officially exhausted and going to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment