Monday, February 22, 2010




So here are some pictures of quilts I have done.  I have patterns available for my designs.  Some of these Quilts are available for purchase, or if you like the pattern we can make one for you!  Some of the fabric is still available for purchase as well.
This is a pattern available for Purchase called Summer Bliss 


This is a pattern available for purchase called Retro Garden

                                                                                   This Quilt is available for Purchase and has a pattern with it.  Its called Audreys Treehouse, We took these pictures at Monterey California.  This was on the 17 Mile drive- which is beautiful!! Someone had craved Audrey in the wood....so we took advantage of it!

This quilt has a pattern available for Purchase called Morning Delight 
My awesome friend who helped take all these awesome pictures!!
                                                                            



A Cupcake Tea Party!

The Wizard of Oz using Summer Bliss patternA helper watching the machine with me!
A Christmas Quilt Log Cabin Pattern

So that is a start of the Quilts we have.  If you are interested in any, leave me a comment, and I will get back to you!!  Thanks for looking!!




No comments:

Post a Comment